Friday, June 10, 2016

Era Istrefi live performance of "Bonbon" on Germany, simply amazing!

Well my friends, it seems that everybody is talking about Era Istrefi lately and... i should confess they better do so because in my opinion she is great in what she does and her style is unique. In this post I want to share with you guys her  live performance of the song that made her famous on Europe "Bonbon". Moreover not in Albania but in Germany. Era was invited in the german TV show "Schlag Den Star" where she performed her song with a beautiful choreography.

Read my previous post about Era: Era Istrefi Albanian "Rihanna" from Kosovo and Era Istrefi's first live performance of "Bonbon", in France. See also Gigi Hadid amazing portret.

If you see her performance I am sure you will think the same. Hope you like it.





















Follow me on my Facebook page Fashion, Showbiz & Creativity to stay tuned with the latest posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment