Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Era Istrefi's first live performance of "Bonbon", in France. Haven't you seen her?

Well my friends, the previous post I made was about Era Istrefi and maybe I will write more and more about her, since she is the next rising star on the world of music. It seems that everybody is talking about Era lately and... i should confess they better do so because in my opinion she is great in what she does and her style is unique.

Read my previous post about Era Era Istrefi Albanian "Rihanna" from Kosovo and watch the song that made her famous on Europe "Bonbon".

In this post I want to share with you guys her first live performance of the song that made her famous on Europe "Bonbon". Moreover not in Albania but in France. You may wonder, how is it possible that a singer sings live for the first time not in his country? Well, in Albania usually singers prefer playback performances and the people like them too.
But, this doesn't mean albanian singer can't sing live, in fact there are great singers.
And Era is one of the great albanian singers. If you see her performance I am sure you will think the same. Hope you like it.





















Follow me on my Facebook page Fashion, Showbiz & Creativity to stay tuned with the latest posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment